We hope no harm ever comes to your treasured possessions, but it’s important that your items are insured, just in case you ever need to make a claim. Insuring your items protects them in the event of loss, theft or damage.
Having recently employed our own in-house valuer, George Moss are very pleased to now be able to offer monthly jewellery and watch insurance valuation days to make sure that all your precious items are insured for the correct amount.
A George Moss Insurance valuation will include:
- A detailed description of each item including stone measurements, colour and clarity of stones, metal types and weight
- Colour images of each piece
- Insurance replacement values
- Explanatory notes on terms and abbreviations
- An Insurer Notice to pass to your insurance company.
- All presented in a bound portfolio for you to take home.
- This is a chargeable service based on the number of items to be valued. Please contact us for more information. Check our upcoming events page for our next valuation date. Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment
- Along with in-house valuation days Rupert can also offer a home valuation service in the comfort of your own surroundings.Please contact us for further information and pricing guidelines.
- If our valuation dates or home valuation days do not suit your needs please contact us and we would be happy to discuss our alternative courier service arrangements with you.
*Probate and other types of valuations available on request *
To find out when our next valuation is Contact us